The Thayer 16-quart Enamel on Steel Steamer Pot with Stainless Steel Insert from Martha Stewart is a mighty kitchen companion to rise up to any challenge of preparing for a large and hungry group of guests. With a 16-quart capacity and a spacious interior, this durable steel pot can handle and cook family-size servings of any dish - from soups and stocks to pastas and stews. The cast side handles offer balance and support for a safe and easy transport. Suitable to use on all types of stovetops, this multi-functional pot comes with a stainless steel insert to steam fish, vegetables, tamales, and more. The vented, tempered glass lid provides visibility to allow you to monitor progress as you cook. Oven safe up to 450°F. Hand wash only.
Embrace thoughtfully designed home essentials from America’s most trusted lifestyle expert, Martha Stewart. Step into her exquisite and iconic world filled with a curation of high-quality products to prep, cook, bake, serve, and enjoy. All crafted to elevate everyday homemaking and seasonal entertaining, these kitchen and tabletop pieces blend style and performance, inspiring avid hosts and home cooks to set stylish tables, serve up delicious meals, and create spectacular memories.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: One 16-quart enameled steel stock pot with stainless steel steamer and glass lid
- DURABLE STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Promotes even heat distribution, tackling the challenges of everyday cooking
- STAIN-RESISTANT ENAMEL FINISH: Glossy enamel finish protects both the exterior and interior of the pot from stains and offers easy cleanup
- GENEROUS CAPACITY: 16-quart capacity to make large servings of soups, pastas, shrimp boil, and more
- STAINLESS STEEL INSERT: Perfectly fits inside the stock pot to offer healthier cooking options. The wide flat surface provides enough space to hold and steam tamales, corn, dumplings, and more.
- CAST SIDE HANDLES: Offers balance and support when lifting and transferring