This Thayer 12-quart Enamel on Steel Stock Pot with Lid from Martha Stewart is a sturdy piece of cookware that prepares and delivers excellent and generous amounts of soups, stocks, stews, and more. Crafted from durable steel, it promotes uniform heat distribution throughout its beautifully-enameled, stain-resistant vessel. The enamel finish makes cleanup a breeze to help you spend less time in the kitchen and bring your focus back to entertaining and mingling with your guests. With a 12-quart capacity and a spacious interior, this durable steel pot provides enough room for family-sized dishes. Cast side handles offer balance and support when lifting and transferring a heavy pot of shrimp boil, pasta, or chicken soup. The vented, tempered glass lid provides visibility to monitor the cooking progress. Oven safe up to 450°F. Hand wash only. Embrace thoughtfully designed home essentials from America’s most trusted lifestyle expert, Martha Stewart. Step into her exquisite and iconic world filled with a curation of high-quality products to prep, cook, bake, serve, and enjoy. All crafted to elevate everyday homemaking and seasonal entertaining, these kitchen and tabletop pieces blend style and performance, inspiring avid hosts and home cooks to set stylish tables, serve up delicious meals, and create spectacular memories.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: One 12-quart enameled steel stock pot with glass lid
- DURABLE STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Promotes even heat distribution, tackling the challenges of everyday cooking
- STAIN-RESISTANT ENAMEL FINISH: Glossy enamel finish protects both the exterior and interior of the pot from stains and offers easy cleanup
- GENEROUS CAPACITY: 12-quart capacity to make large servings of soups, shrimp boil, and more
- CAST SIDE HANDLES: Offers balance and support when lifting and transferring