Bring home style and performance with these thoughtfully-designed cookware essentials from Martha Stewart. Boasting heavy-gauge aluminum construction, durable enamel exteriors and healthy ceramic nonstick interiors, this versatile cookware set includes everything you need to cook up a wide range of delicious meals. Whether you’re making eggs in a frying pan, boiling pasta in the large-capacity Dutch oven, or cooking up something a little more special in the everyday pan, these pots and pans will help you tackle recipes and expand your culinary horizons. Oven safe up to 480°F (glass lid 350°F). Add style and performance to your kitchen with these high-quality essentials from Martha Stewart.
Embrace thoughtfully designed home essentials from America’s most trusted lifestyle expert, Martha Stewart. Step into her exquisite and iconic world filled with a curation of high-quality products to prep, cook, bake, serve, and enjoy. All crafted to elevate everyday homemaking and seasonal entertaining, these kitchen and tabletop pieces blend style and performance, inspiring avid hosts and home cooks to set stylish tables, serve up delicious meals, and create spectacular memories.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: Two frying pans (8-inch, 12-inch), two saucepans with lids (1 quart, 2.5 quarts), one 4.6-quart sauté pan with lid, one 5.5-quart Dutch oven with lid, one 12-inch beech wood turner, one 12-inch beech wood spoon, one nylon turner, and one silicone spoonula with beech wood handle
- HEAVY-GAUGE ALUMINUM: Promotes uniform heat distribution to cook any recipe evenly without hotspots, just all the good, delicious flavors we all love
- PORCELAIN ENAMEL: Durable glossy porcelain enamel exteriors resists stains and discoloration. Black enamel adds a bold, modern accent to any kitchen stovetop or countertop.
- MADE WITHOUT PFOA: Reinforced, triple-layed Platinum SR coating is the ultimate nonstick surface, making cooking healthier, releasing food smoother, and cleanups easier.
- RIVETED HANDLES: Stainless steel rivets secure the gold-colored handles to provide a strong and confident grip
- INDUCTION SAFE?