As a vital piece of cookware, the frying pan requires a combination of style and function to make cooking (or frying) easy and fun to do. The Charlemont 10-inch Ceramic Nonstick Frying Pan is a durable and handy addition to any kitchen, crafted to be any home cook's go-to piece of cookware. Constructed from forged aluminum, it provides heat distribution for no-hotspot results and extra strength to outlast the rigors of everyday cooking. Made without PFOA, lead, or cadmium, the ceramic nonstick interior offers a healthier style of cooking, smooth food release, and easy cleanup. Safe to use on gas, electric, halogen, ceramic, glass, and induction stoves, you can start frying eggs, making grilled cheese, pan-searing salmon, or sautéing vegetables any time of the day. Riveted Bakelite handle offers a soft and comfortable grip that stays cool to the touch. The stainless steel flame guard helps contain the flame to avoid burning the sides of the pan and the handle. Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended.
Enjoy beautifully crafted kitchen and tabletop pieces that blend style and function with Everyday by Martha Stewart. Inspired by Martha's love for elevated dining and entertaining, these products are crafted for the everyday home cook who shares her passion for home-cooked meals, entertaining guests, and sharing moments with family and friends.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: One 12-inch ceramic nonstick frying pan
- HEALTHY CERAMIC NONSTICK: Made without PFOA, lead or cadmium, the ceramic nonstick interior offers smooth food release and quick cleanup with less oil, butter or fat
- FORGED ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION: Provides even heat distribution and strength to cook everyday meals with ease and confidence
- INDUCTION SAFE: Safe to use on induction, gas, electric, ceramic, halogen, and induction stovetops
- SOFT-TOUCH HANDLE: Riveted Bakelite handle stays cool to the touch. Stainless steel flame guard helps contain the flame to avoid burning the sides and the handle.
- INDUCTION SAFE: Safe to use on induction, gas, electric, ceramic, halogen, and glass stovetops
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended