The Martha Stewart Eastholm 5-quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Lid provides versatility and durability while making all kinds of delicious recipes every day. Crafted from durable cast iron, this piece distributes and retains heat evenly to slow cook stews, braise meats, bake casseroles, and more. The vibrant enamel finish resists stains for elegant presentation and easy cleanup. Sturdy handles offer balance and support when serving from oven to table. The lid has raised grooves to redirect moisture back on the food for tender, flavorful results. Safe in the oven (up to 500°F) and on all cooking surfaces, including induction stoves, this Dutch oven offers style and performance to inspire any home cook to explore and do more in the kitchen. Hand wash only.
Embrace thoughtfully designed home essentials from America’s most trusted lifestyle expert, Martha Stewart. Step into her exquisite and iconic world filled with a curation of high-quality products to prep, cook, bake, serve, and enjoy. All crafted to elevate everyday homemaking and seasonal entertaining, these kitchen and tabletop pieces blend style and performance, inspiring avid hosts and home cooks to set stylish tables, serve up delicious meals, and create spectacular memories.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: One 5-quart enameled cast iron Dutch oven with lid and cast stainless steel knob
- ONE-POT SHOWSTOPPER: Durable cast iron construction distributes and retains heat evenly - perfect for slow simmers, braising, making soups and stews, baking casseroles and bread, and more
- BEAUTIFUL STATEMENT PIECE: Vibrant enameled exterior creates a lovely presentation on any table or kitchen
- SMOOTH INTERIOR: Enameled interior is easy to clean and scratch-resistant
- GENEROUS HANDLES: Wide handles allow easy transport from the stove to the oven to the table
- SELF-BASTING LID: Embossed dots underneath the lid collects moisture and redirects it back on the food for tender, luscious results