As strong as it is versatile, the 12-piece Color Anodized Aluminum Cookware Set from Martha Stewart is a collection of pots and pans for the home cook who appreciates efficient cooking and easy-going entertaining. Crafted from heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum, this durable cookware set heats and cooks evenly to achieve culinary perfection in any recipe. Made without PFOA, the cookware's interiors feature a triple-layer Platinum SR nonstick coating for extra durability, smooth food release, and easy cleanup. Serve up family favorites or new recipes from the stove or oven to the table using the strong, double-riveted handles for a sturdy and confident grip. Vented, tempered glass lids fit perfectly to lock in heat, moisture, and flavors. They also help monitor cooking progress without constantly lifting the lids and checking to take the guesswork out of cooking. Built for style and function, this collection is safe to use on gas, electric, ceramic, and halogen stovetops. The pots and pans are oven safe up to 480°F, while the glass lids are safe up to 350°F. Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended.
Embrace thoughtfully designed home essentials from America’s most trusted lifestyle expert, Martha Stewart. Step into her exquisite and iconic world filled with a curation of high-quality products to prep, cook, bake, serve, and enjoy. All crafted to elevate everyday homemaking and seasonal entertaining, these kitchen and tabletop pieces blend style and performance, inspiring avid hosts and home cooks to set stylish tables, serve up delicious meals, and create spectacular memories.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: Two frying pans (10-inch, 12-inch), three saucepans with lids (1 quart, 2 quarts, 3.5 quarts), one 4.6-quart sauté pan with lid, and one 8-quart Dutch oven with lid
- HARD-ANODIZED ALUMINUM: Heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum construction is the ultimate in durability and heat distribution all throughout the vessel for no-hotspot results
- MADE WITHOUT PFOA: Reinforced, triple-layer Platinum SR nonstick interior is extra durable, promotes smooth food release, and cleans up easily
- CAST HANDLES: Offers a strong and safe grip when lifting, pouring, serving, and transferring from the stove to the oven
- VENTED, TEMPERED GLASS LIDS: Help monitor cooking progress, locks in heat, moisture, and natural flavors, and prevent boil-overs
- STAINLESS STEEL INDUCTION BASE: Safe to use on gas, electric, ceramic, glass, halogen, and induction stovetops