A versatile piece of cookware that goes beyond building the foundation of mother sauces, the Crockpot Artisan Enameled Cast Iron Saucepan is suitable for a variety of cooking styles to deliver everyday meals Enameled cast iron construction provides superior heat distribution and retention for blending liquids, aromatics, and seasoning to serve up the smoothest of sauces for any dish. Take it from any stovetop or oven to the table using the sturdy handles for a balanced and confident grip. For braising, simmering, or slow-cooking small portions of meat or vegetables, the lid creates the ideal basting environment through moisture retention and improved heat circulation. Oven safe up to 500°F. Hand wash only.
Over the years, Crockpot™ has offered dependability and convenience to millions of homemakers, helping them serve up quick and delicious meals every day. From mom’s own recipes to your own take on a family favorite, this selection of “unplugged” cookware and bakeware continue to deliver the Crockpot™ promise of fresh flavors to enjoy and share around the table.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: One 3-quart enameled cast iron saucepan with lid
- DURABLE CAST IRON PAN: Heavy cast iron construction distributes and retains heat evenly, suitable for making mother sauces, reducing wine, deglazing fond or simply boiling eggs.
- BRIGHT ENAMEL FINISH: Easy-to-clean enamel coating requires no seasoning. The bold ombre exterior adds a pop of color to any stovetop or table.
- STURDY HANDLES: Offer a comfortable and balanced grip to easily transition from kitchen prep to serving and entertaining
- SELF-BASTING LID: Ensures effective steam retention with raised nubs underneath the lid to collect moisture and redirect it onto the food
- INDUCTION SAFE: Suitable on induction, gas, electric, halogen, and ceramic stovetops
- OVEN SAFE: Up to 500°F
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Hand wash only.