Size matters. [Ugh c'mon Babish.] Establish dominance in the kitchen with the 12QT Stock Pot by Binging With Babish. [Nope, you went weirder.] This generously sized stock pot is great for boiling eggs, simmering stocks and soups, and much more. [Better!] The Tri-Ply construction consists of an aluminum core, greatly enhancing the heating efficiency. [You've sold me.] Sturdy, riveted handles make for convenient handling and easier transport from cooktop to table. [That does sound convenient!] In short, you can improve performance and endurance with this one weird trick. [And you lost me.]
OVEN SAFETY AND STOVETOPS:
- Tri-ply stainless steel cookware is oven safe to 450F and is compatible on all cooktops/heat sources. Please lift, not drag, cookware off of stovetops to prevent scratching.
- Do not use in the microwave or broiler.
- Before first use, hand wash with warm soapy water.
- Preheat your pan on low to medium heat for a couple of minutes. Once heated pour enough cold oil into the pan to cover to cooking surface.
- To avoid food sticking while cooking do not disturb the food and allow the natural sugars to caramelize in the pan and release naturally. If your heat is too high sticking may occur so please make sure to use low to medium heat only except for boiling.
- Please use oven mitts when removing from the oven as the handles will be hot.
- Metal, wood, plastic, and heat resistant nylon tools are safe to use in stainless steel cookware. Do not use knives, sharp kitchen tools or an electric hand mixer in your cookware, as they may scratch lining.
- Tri-ply cookware is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing only with warm soapy water. Please allow the pan to cool before washing.
- To remove stuck-on foods you may:
- Discoloration may occur from using too high of heat. To remove:
- Use a specialist stainless steel cookware cleaning product and follow the instructions on the label.
- Babish 12-Quart Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Stock Pot w/Lid (11" diameter by 7.6" H)
- Versatile to perform any cooking style with excellent results before adding liquids
- Nonreactive, 18/10 stainless steel interior does not leave metal taste on food
- Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic, glass and induction stoves.
- Double-riveted handles for safety and support