The 5QT Covered Sauté by Binging With Babish is an essential addition to your kitchen. Made of durable tri-ply stainless steel, this large, versatile sauté pan distributes heat evenly, making it ideal for browning, braising, boiling, blanching - and that's just the B's! It looks, feels, and performs robustly, and it is hands-down my most-used stovetop tool. Add to your collection today!
OVEN SAFETY AND STOVETOPS:
- Tri-ply stainless steel cookware is oven safe to 450F and is compatible on all cooktops/heat sources. Please lift, not drag, cookware off of stovetops to prevent scratching.
- Do not use in the microwave or broiler.
- Before first use, hand wash with warm soapy water.
- Preheat your pan on low to medium heat for a couple of minutes. Once heated pour enough cold oil into the pan to cover to cooking surface.
- To avoid food sticking while cooking do not disturb the food and allow the natural sugars to caramelize in the pan and release naturally. If your heat is too high sticking may occur so please make sure to use low to medium heat only except for boiling.
- Please use oven mitts when removing from the oven as the handles will be hot.
- Metal, wood, plastic, and heat resistant nylon tools are safe to use in stainless steel cookware. Do not use knives, sharp kitchen tools or an electric hand mixer in your cookware, as they may scratch lining.
- Tri-ply cookware is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing only with warm soapy water. Please allow the pan to cool before washing.
- To remove stuck-on foods you may:
- Discoloration may occur from using too high of heat. To remove:
- Use a specialist stainless steel cookware cleaning product and follow the instructions on the label.
- Babish 5-Quart Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Saute Pan w/Lid (11" Diameter by 3.25" H)
- Perfect for searing, sautéing, simmering, frying, reducing sauces and more
- High-performance, tri-ply stainless steel vessel and seamless aluminum core distribute heat evenly for no-hotspot results
- Nonreactive, 18/8 stainless steel interior does not leave metal taste on food
- Metal utensil safe