Easily manuever through fruit skins and rinds with the Babish 3.5-inch German Steel Paring Knife. Constructed from high-carbon, 1.4116 German steel, it achieves precise peels and fine textures with its forged, full tang blade at a 13° cutting edge angle. The double-bolstered ABS handle offers a secure and balanced grip for safety and control. Hand wash only. Towel dry immediately.
- One 3.5-inch German steel paring knife
- High-carbon, quality 1.4116 German steel (Rockwell HRC 55 +/-2) for ultimate precision and easy-to-maintain alignment
- Tempered, ground, and polished for maximum sharpness at a 13° cutting edge angle
- Forged, full-tang blade and double-bolstered ABS handle provides strength and balance
- Handy, ergonomic design for peeling, mincing, and creating garnishes with ease and finesse