The Babish 14-piece German Steel Cutlery Set with Sheaths provides utility and design to cater to any home chef's skills and sensibilities. Precision-forged from high-carbon 1.4116 German Steel, these knives offer strength and balance from the blade down to the handle. Double-bolstered ABS handles provide a safe and ergonomic grip. With a 13° cutting edge angle, the blades ensure maximum sharpness to increase efficiency and reduce fatigue when slicing, dicing, mincing, and more. When not in use, store the knives in the BPA-free, scratch-resistant sheaths for safety and proper care. The soft, felt-lined interior protects the blades from nicks and scratches and help maintain their sharpness. Hand wash only. Towel dry immediately. To clean the sheaths, wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
Andrew Rea is one part chef, one part filmmaker, and a generous dash of irreverent YouTube personality. Self-taught both behind and in front of the camera, his YouTkitchenube channel, Babish Culinary Universe, is enjoyed by millions of burgeoning chefs and foodies around the globe. His passion for teaching and experimenting in the kitchen is rivaled only by his love of film and television, both of which he endeavors to share from his Brooklyn, NY kitchen.
- Set includes one 8-inch chef's knife with sheath, one 8-inch bread knife with sheath, one 8-inch carving knife with sheath, one 7.5-inch clef knife with sheath, one 6.5-inch santoku knife with sheath, one 5-inch utility knife with sheath, and one 3.5-inch paring knife with sheath
- High-carbon, quality 1.4116 German steel (Rockwell HRC 55 +/-2) for ultimate precision and easy-to-maintain alignment
- Tempered, ground, and polished for maximum sharpness at a 13° cutting edge angle
- Forged, full-tang blades and double-bolstered ABS handles provide strength and balance
- Complete and impressive cutlery set for chopping, slicing, dicing, mincing, paring, and more