From thick cuts of meat to grilled cheese sandwiches, the Delaroux 2-piece Stainless Steel Frying Pan set prepares any recipe with culinary perfection. As the dynamic duo of everyday cooking, these 9.5-inch and 12-inch frying pans are a practical addition to any home cook's growing kitchen collection. Constructed from 18/8 stainless steel, each skillet has an impact-bonded aluminum base for even heat distribution from any kind of stovetop, including induction. With double-riveted, Y-shaped handles, lifting or transport is easy and convenient. They offer a strong and ergonomic grip and the Y-shape design helps diffuse heat. For recipes that require finishing in the oven, these frying pans can withstand up to 500°F to cook to your desired degree of doneness. Dishwasher safe.
Embrace thoughtfully designed home essentials from America’s most trusted lifestyle expert, Martha Stewart. Step into her exquisite and iconic world filled with a curation of high-quality products to prep, cook, bake, serve, and enjoy. All crafted to elevate everyday homemaking and seasonal entertaining, these kitchen and tabletop pieces blend style and performance, inspiring avid hosts and home cooks to set stylish tables, serve up delicious meals, and create spectacular memories.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: Two stainless steel frying pans (9.5-inch and 12-inch)
- BUILT TO LAST: 18/8 stainless steel construction promotes durability, elegance, and performance - perfect for everyday frying, searing, and baking sans any metallic aftertaste
- IMPACT-BONDED ALUMINUM BASE: Aluminum layer promotes uniform heat distribution to cook any recipe evenly without hotspots - just all the good, delicious flavors we all love
- CERAMIC NONSTICK INTERIOR: Easy-to-clean ceramic nonstick interior that requires less oil for cooking your signature dishes and new culinary discoveries
- DOUBLE-RIVETED HANDLES: Ergonomic, Y-shaped handles help resist heat and provide a safe andcomfortable grip
- INDUCTION SAFE: Suitable to use to gas, electric, ceramic, halogen, and induction stoves