Start conversations with marvelous menus that create bold statements and lasting impressions. The Sur La Table Market 2-piece Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Ceramic Frying Pan Set is a durable and versatile duo of frypans that provide flair and convenience to everyday meal-making. Professionally crafted from hard-anodized aluminum, these pans promote efficient and even heat distribution and ultimate durability - perfect for frying, sautéing, baking, and more. The triple-coated, internally-reinforced nonstick interior releases food smoothly and cleans up easily after every cooking session. Made without PTFE, PFOA, lead, and cadmium, the nonstick interior promotes safer and healthier cooking styles to deliver delicious, best-in-class dishes.
Safe on all stovetops and conventional ovens up to 450F, each piece serves up cuisine for any gathering, from casual dinners to fancier forays. Lift, pour, or transfer confidently using the riveted, cast stainless steel handles that offer a safe and comfortable grip. The Y-shaped design allows heat dissipation, helping to keep the handles cool to the touch. Hand wash recommended.
Anchored in the heritage of gathering and entertaining, the Sur La Table collection is a selection of kitchen and dining pieces to inspire and equip new home cooks and gourmet alike. It talks about being around the table to encourage social bonds and fun memories over shared entrées and experiences. From thoughtfully-designed cookware and tasteful tabletop pieces to handy culinary tools and gadgets, Sur La Table invites you to explore, learn, and enjoy cooking and hosting as a creative way to nourish and nurture.
- Set includes two hard-anodized aluminum frying pans (10 inches and 12 inches)
- Hard-anodized aluminum ensures strength and durability
- Triple-coated, internally-reinforced nonstick interior is made without PTFE, PFOA, lead, and cadmium to promote safer and healthier cooking styles
- Safe to use on all cooktops, including induction stoves
- Riveted stainless steel handles allow for easy and safe lifting and pouring. Y-shaped handles diffuse heat to help keep them cool to the touch
- Tempered glass lids help monitor cooking progress
- A top registry pick as a thoughtful gift for weddings or other special occasions
- Oven safe up to 450°F
- Hand wash recommended