Have a fuss-free food prep experience with the Flintmont 14-inch Beech Wood Cutting Board from Martha Stewart. Finished with a natural oil for a rustic shine, the beech wood surface has a wide, spacious surface and solid, sturdy construction to withstand the demands of everyday food prep. Gentle on knives but tough on any cutting task, this reliable cutting board will be a home cook's favorite kitchen tool. Smooth-grained variations give the board a unique character worthy of your guests' admiration. Use it as a serving tray or a grazing board when guests are over. Hand wash only.
Embrace thoughtfully designed home essentials from America’s most trusted lifestyle expert, Martha Stewart. Step into her exquisite and iconic world filled with a curation of high-quality products to prep, cook, bake, serve, and enjoy. All crafted to elevate everyday homemaking and seasonal entertaining, these kitchen and tabletop pieces blend style and performance, inspiring avid hosts and home cooks to set stylish tables, serve up delicious meals, and create spectacular memories.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: One 14-inch beech wood cutting board
- GENTLE ON KNIVES: Durable beech wood construction is kind on stainless steel knives but tough on any cutting task. Perfect for everyday food prep.
- GENEROUS SIZE: Spacious surface to support any cutting task, big or small.
- DEEP JUICE GROOVES: Catches liquids, oils, and juices to help keep food prep clean and mess-free
- BUILT-IN HANDLES: Offers a safe and comfortable grip when lifting and transferring
- ENTERTAINING ESSENTIAL: Doubles as a beautiful serving tray for creating charcuterie or butter boards