Low-key suppers or small-scale cooking tasks usually require a handy piece of cookware, like the Castelle 3.5-quart Stainless Steel Saucepan with Lid. This small but sturdy 18/8 stainless steel pot features an impact-bonded aluminum base for even heat distribution from any kind of stovetop, including induction. Boil, simmer, reduce gravy or master the art of making Hollandaise sauce in this saucepan. The tall sides help liquids evaporate - perfect for reducing or thickening - and the interior fill lines allow easy measurements so you can check if you need to add or wait until it reaches the ideal volume. The riveted handle provides a strong and safe grip as you lift or pour with balance and confidence. This saucepan comes with a vented, tempered glass lid to help prevent overflows and messes. Oven safe up to 500°F (350°F with glass lid). Dishwasher safe.
Embrace thoughtfully designed home essentials from America’s most trusted lifestyle expert, Martha Stewart. Step into her exquisite and iconic world filled with a curation of high-quality products to prep, cook, bake, serve, and enjoy. All crafted to elevate everyday homemaking and seasonal entertaining, these kitchen and tabletop pieces blend style and performance, inspiring avid hosts and home cooks to set stylish tables, serve up delicious meals, and create spectacular memories.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: One 3.5-quart stainless steel saucepan with lid
- BUILT TO LAST: 18/8 stainless steel construction promotes durability, elegance, and performance - perfect for everyday sautéing, simmering, searing, and more sans any metallic aftertaste
- IMPACT-BONDED ALUMINUM CORE: Seamless aluminum layer promotes uniform heat distribution to cook any recipe evenly without hotspots - just all the good, delicious flavors we all love
- INTERIOR FILL LINES: Etched measurements allow easy monitoring of volume and servings when adding or reducing
- DOUBLE-RIVETED HANDLES: Ergonomic, Y-shaped handles help resist heat and provide a safe and comfortable grip
- INDUCTION SAFE: Suitable to use to gas, electric, ceramic, halogen, and induction stoves