A great addition to any home butcher's essentials, the Babish 8-inch German Steel Boning Knife offers flexibility and toughness to deal with boning and filleting. Constructed from high-carbon, 1.4116 German steel, the pointed, full-tang blade offers ultimate sharpness to cut around bones and tendons with ease and precision. The double-bolstered ABS handle provides strength and balance when cutting and reaching around tricky corners and cavities. Perfect for everyday use, this precision-forged knife is easy to clean and maintain. Hand wash only. Towel dry immediately.
- One 8-inch German steel boning knife
- High-carbon, quality 1.4116 German steel (Rockwell HRC 55 +/-2) for ultimate precision and easy-to-maintain alignment
- Tempered, ground, and polished for maximum sharpness at a 13° cutting edge angle
- Forged, full-tang blade and double-bolstered ABS handle provides strength and balance
- Sharp, flexible blade cuts around tough bones, tendons, and ligaments