The Babish 2.4-inch Bird's Beak Knife prepares ingredients to perfection with great finesse and attention. Constructed from high-carbon, 1.4116 German steel, the curved, full-tang blade offers ultimate precision to trim brussel sprouts, remove blemishes from potatoes, and create beautiful garnishes. The double-bolstered ABS handle offers balance and control when cutting ingredients off the cutting board. Hand wash only. Towel dry immediately.
- One 2.4-inch German steel bird's beak knife
- High-carbon, quality 1.4116 German steel (Rockwell HRC 55 +/-2) for ultimate precision and easy-to-maintain alignment
- Tempered, ground, and polished for maximum sharpness at a 13° cutting edge angle
- Forged, full-tang blade and double-bolstered ABS handle provides strength and balance
- Sharp curved blade cuts closer to the peel or rind