Durable and versatile, the Babish 2-piece Nonstick Carbon Steel Cookie Sheet Pan Set features from heat-responsive, heavy-gauge carbon steel that promotes even heat distribution for no-hotspot results. Each sheet pan offers a wide surface to bake anything from sheet pan dinners and roasted side dishes to smash cookies and shallow cakes. Rolled edges help maintain the pan's flat shape even when constantly placed in high temperatures. Oven safe up to 445°F. Hand wash only.
About Babish Andrew Rea is one part chef, one part filmmaker, and a generous dash of irreverent YouTube personality. Self-taught both behind and in front of the camera, his cooking channel, Babish Culinary Universe, is enjoyed by millions of burgeoning chefs and foodies around the globe. His passion for teaching and experimenting in the kitchen is rivaled only by his love of film and television, both of which he endeavors to share from his Brooklyn, NY kitchen.
- Set includes two cookie sheets (13x9" quarter sheet pan and 18x13" half sheet pan)
- Perfect for everyday cooking and holiday baking, this set of baking sheets offers a wide surface to prep, bake, and roast delicious baked and roasted goods
- Heavy-gauge carbon steel construction distributes heat evenly to bake crispy chocolate snaps and bakery-style cookies
- Nonstick interior offers excellent food release and easy cleanup
- Rolled edges resist warping when placed in high temperatures
- Half- and quarter-sheet pans are suitable for making a small batch of cookies and reheating leftovers in the oven